At Tic:Toc, we’ve made borrowing simple.
We offer two simple loan types:
- Fixed rate – interest rate is locked in for a set period
- Variable rate – interest rate fluctuates with the market
With two simple loan uses:
- Live-in – first home buyers or those buying their next home
- Investment – those looking to build a property investment portfolio
Two different repayment types:
- Principal and interest – pay off the loan amount plus interest
- Interest only – pay the interest only (popular with investors)
And two different deposit requirements:
- From 20% deposit – allows you to borrow up to 80% of a property’s value
- From 10% deposit – loans guaranteed by Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI).
We also offer offset accounts for both fixed and variable home loans. Yep, even fixed rate loans!
And our fees? Well, we don’t have any of those … no application fees, monthly fees, annual fees, redraw fees, valuation fees or settlement fees!
And because our application process is online, we’re able to offer some of the best interest rates you’ll find anywhere!
It doesn’t get any simpler than that, so click here to find the right Tic:Toc home loan for you!
Related articles from our Home loan guide
The different types of home loans
How to assess home loan features and interest rates
The lowdown on interest rates
Understanding home loan fees